Butler valet training course
Are you looking to find a Butler valet training course that will teach you the skills to become top Valet or a Butler? Then call us and book your training today on: +442032900142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Butler valet training course – What will I learn?
Needless to say, our butler training covers a wide range of essential topics. For example:
- First of all, the role of the valet and ladies maid
- Secondly, keeping in the Loop
- Thirdly, presenting clothes
- Also, planning the Day/Week
- Of course, preparing for travel
- Importantly, how to protect clothes
- Also, packing and unpacking suitcases
- Of course, how to be a true professional
- Being discreet
- Also, booking travel and restaurants
- Shopping for Clothes
- Buying and subscribing to newspapers
- Obviously, how to always keeping an eye out
- How to be invisible but always present.
- Shoe polish and care training
- Friendly but never familiar
- Last but not least, PA/Concierge Work training
Individual and flexible training by Sara Vestin Rahmani British Butler Academy
Impressively, we offer service training in everything you need to know to be the best butler. Interestingly, for prices that are affordable and with flexible payment terms, you can be safe. Of course, we try and keep our prices down as low as we possible can. As a result, more people as possible can join this fascinating industry and get onto the career ladder..
How do you become a butler?
Here are five steps you can take:
- Earn a degree. Book your training with Sara Vestin Rahmani British Butler Academy.
- Complete formal butler training with us.
- Gain experience in the industry.
- Join a professional organization.
- Apply for work experience positions.
What is a Butler Academy?
A Butler Academy, such as The British Butler Academy is a unique, exclusive and professional butling and house management school. Of course, we are proud to be the finest and most exclusive butler training school in the world. We are equally proud that some of the world’s wealthiest families, international businesses, five-star hotels, resorts, private clubs and cruise lines turn to us for both staff training and recruitment.
Who are our students and what are our requirements?
Interestingly, our students come from all over the globe and their backgrounds differ enormously. Importantly, successful graduates include people from all walks of life. Approximately 50 percent of our students are female, and ages have ranged from 18-68.
Needless to say, the course is run completely in English, so a working knowledge of English, and a minimum age of 18 is required. Noteworthy is that, while no previous training or experience is necessary, a service oriented attitude and the right personality is very important for this esteemed profession.
Welcome to join our team of superbly trained butlers.
Quality control and checks by our management:
We keep a strict quality control on all our trainers as well as all our props. Sara Vestin Rahmani and her company is known to run a tight ship. We like protocol and etiquette more than anything.
How to book to train to be a Butler with The British Butler Academy
Finally, more more information, just contact our butler training academy on +442032900142, or e-mail us on email@example.com
Last but not least, watch us on the internet: