Domestic staff candidate info required by us:
In the first instance, we will need:
- a clear word format CV with your compete work history
- a short text presentation about you.
- a clear recent photo of you looking smart and/or work appropriate for the role you seek
- confirmation that you are in the UK (or the area where the job you apply to is located) or have the ability to travel to interviews on your own expense
In a later instance, once we have reviewed and accepted your initial details, you will need to:
- supply at least two checkable references from the private service industry (ex. written reference from your last butler job)
- provide all certifications/diplomas/qualification documents
- show us your ID to prove who you are
- proof that you are allowed to work in the region where you seek work
- show us a clear criminal record and you can send us a recent DBS
Bespoke Bureau’s candidate requirements:
We look to find employment for domestic staff that have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field you work in
- Moreover, we only consider candidates who have already worked in the field of which they seek work
- You need to have stayed long term (3+ years) in at least one role but ideally in most your previous roles
- The right to work in the UK or the location where you seek employment
- Excellent checkable references
- A clear criminal record (DBS)
- The ability to meet with our clients in person
Noteworthy is that, the way you present yourself as a service professional throughout the inquiry and registration process is a large part of determining whether we will represent you. If still in doubt, please contact us for a review. We are keen to find you a butler job or other position.
Step by step
How it works
Send us your CV and the other information we request. You can also apply directly on our Domestic staff page. Application guidelines are available above on this page. If you are interested in a specific job, let us know the reference or title/location of the role.
In due course, we will review your information. If we believe that you fit our client’s requirements, we will contact you with the next steps in the application process to find a butler job or other. This is normally a face to face or Phone/Skype interview as a start.
If we believe that you are suitable to put forward to a role which you have applied to, we will introduce you to our client or client’s representative. Most likely, once we have shortlisted you for a role, the client will want to interview you. We will arrange this for you.
Contract and support
Hopefully, you will be offered a role via us. If so, we will help negotiate the salary, terms and sort the contract. Following your start of employment, we will stay in touch with you and make sure all is going well. We offer continuous guidance and support.