Domestic Staff Candidates
Available candidates on our books
To meet the demand of our Clients by offering a wide variety of service staff:
- Domestic Couples
- Private Chefs
- House Managers
- Estate Managers
- Palace Managers
- Personal Assistants
- Private chauffeurs/drivers
- Maternity nurses
- Hotel Staff
We specialise in Filipina housekeepers and have a large selection to choose from.
To sum up, an extensive database of top domestic staff is available for you.
We offer some of the best staff on the market
Find the best domestic staff
First of all, our Domestic Staff are considered the best in the industry. Read why here:
- Bespoke Bureau place domestic staff candidates with the world’s Elite.
- In the light of our clientage’s high-profile, our vetting procedures are strict.
- Also, to register with us, candidates must come recommended.
- Moreover, our candidates come to us via word of mouth. As well as via our training Academy.
- Face to face meetings are in place to register candidates. Equally, when needed, we meet candidates over Skype.
- Work history, education, training is verified.
- In the same fashion, references from earlier jobs are checked.
- Uniquely, we only register domestic staff candidates with at least 5 years work experience.
- Candidates are asked to prove a complete work history list to us. The list should contain all contact details of ex employers.
To conclude, our candidates are of a very high standard.
Why hire a Filipino Housekeeper?
Uniquely, we specialise in the placement of Filipina Housekeepers.
Filipina Housekeepers are much sought after and have a large selection of candidates on our books. Filipinos have often been brought up with strong family tradition. Moreover, they come from tight knit communities where mutual respect are instilled from an early age. English is taught in school. As a result, our Filipina housekeepers often speak great English.
Filipina housekeepers charge around 15 pounds per hour net for live-out jobs. A live-in Filipina will be asking for at least 600 net per week.
A few attributes that apply to our Filipina Housekeepers:
- Naturally caring
- Have great respect for their employer
- Excellent Housekeepers
- Great cooks
The popularity of Filipina domestic staff is hardly surprising
Unsurprisingly, we have learnt that our Filipina housekeepers and nannies are valued and treated with the respect that they deserve. We hear so many lovely stories about how Filipina Housekeepers and Nannies help to bring up children. Moreover, they help to keep homes to the highest level. Similarly, they keep everyone well fed – even your dog! It is no wonder that they are valued for their calm but caring personalities.
Domestic Worker visas for Filipina housekeepers
Something that many of our clients don’t know is that it is now almost impossible for a Filipina housekeeper to come to the UK to work. This is because it is now not possible to get a Domestic Worker visa if they do not already have a European passport (or are married to someone with a European passport). However, we have an excellent selection of Filipina housekeepers UK to choose from.