Website Award Bespoke Bureau
Our domestic staff agency has exciting news: The Good Estate Website Award Bespoke Bureau – We have earned 34/40 in TGE’s website review study and thus qualify for their “Top Website 2022” award.
What is TGE (The Good Estate)?
So, TGE is basically a review website service. Needless to say, products and services are of interest to consumers. Just like you and we do, TGE believe in a more rational consumer culture. Therefore, you will find informative articles with the necessary information to make the best purchasing decision on TGE’s website.
Obviously, Bespoke Bureau are proud to have been given their TOP website Reward.
How did TGE decide on the Website Award Bespoke Bureau
Below, we explain the process that took place when TGE gave a Website Award to Bespoke Bureau
Step 1: Identification of candidates
Firstly, a list of all websites was created. The data came from various data sources such as online directories and CMS systems (WordPress, Blogspot, etc.). Newspapers, trade magazines, portals and foreign websites were sorted out from the list of candidates.
Step 2: Relevance
Secondly, from the remaining websites, all websites that published less than 5 posts per year were removed. In addition, websites with very low monthly traffic were sorted out.
Step 3: Extensive research
Thirdly, the remaining websites were reviewed by TGE-experts using objective and subjective criteria. The research catalog contained features in 4 categories. A points system was then used to determine the winners of the survey.
The evaluation criteria
Moreover, the badge is given after an evaluation in four different areas:
- UX / Usability
- Privacy and security
- Information content and research
- Services and communication
UX / Usability
- Is the design and structure of the site pleasing?
- Is the website programmed in a functional way?
- Is the search function practical and is there an autocomplete?
Privacy and security
- Is personal data only collected, processed, used and passed on to third parties to the extent legally permitted or to which the user has given consent?
- Is information on the use of personal data provided in an understandable and accessible form?
- Is there information on data security (e.g. SSL)?
- How trust-inspiring is the website?
- Is there an imprint and a data protection statement and, if so, are they linked on the homepage?
Information content and research
- To what extent are the posts researched?
- Also, are there audiovisual elements (images, graphics, videos)?
- Is the content professionally produced?
- Of course, who manages the website?
- How long has the website been running?
- How popular is the website?
Services and communication
- Is there interaction with readers (e.g., in comments)?
- Does the website offer other services (e.g., e-books or online courses)?
- Does the website have social media channels?
- Finally, how many followers does the website have on different platforms?
Finally, to find out more about TGE’s Website Award Bespoke Bureau, Please contact us on:
+442032900142 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Main phone: +44 (0) 2032900142