House Manager agency
Call the House Manager agency today on: +442032900142 or email email@example.com
First of all, we have a pool of hands-on, multi tasking house managers and estate managers. Impressively, these super candidates can do more or less whatever you need them to. A house manager can run a single home whereas an estate manage can efficiently manage multiple properties. Needless to say, our house manager candidates are extremely capable. Interestingly, these professionals can manage your existing household staff or, if the job demands it, they will roll up their sleeves and do the work themselves. Either way, you never worry about the daily operations of your household.
Household Managers with us
Bespoke Bureau’s house managers and estate managers are screened for their long experience managing busy, active households. Needless to say, they are highly organized, intelligent, and can multi-task. Moreover, they happily wear many different hats. Also, they are well-versed at training and managing domestic staff themselves.
Our House Manager Agency UK offers household managers that perform a variety of the following tasks:
- First of all, they represent the employers family and home in a professional, discreet manner at all times.
- Secondly, they keep all family members on schedule and maintain calendars.
- Thirdly, Event Planning. Impressively, they’ll coordinate and facilitate events.
- Also, hire, train, and supervise additional support staff in the home.
- Manage housekeepers to ensure the entire home is cleaned in a systematic rotating basis and ready for guests at any time.
- Furthermore, they will schedule appointments, arrange meetings and other engagements.
- Moreover, your house manager can organise closets, storage spaces and your home office.
- Of course, run errands as needed including grocery shopping.
- Coordinate vehicle maintenance, keeping track of licensing, insurance and warranties.
- Uniquely, provide care for family pets (feed, walk, groomers, vet appointments, etc.)
- Impressively often knowledgeable in flower arranging.
- Importantly, he or she can offer Butler duties such as table setting, and formal service.
- Also, understand the proper techniques and tools necessary to care for fine arts, antiques, fine china, silver, etc.
- Last but not least, provide light to regular meals.
- Act as chauffeur and drive children if needed.
- Research, vet and negotiate, schedule, and supervise all vendors, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Supervise construction projects act as project manager.
- Also, maintain the household budget, negotiate and approve all vendors’ invoices.
- Of course, maintain accounting for household checking, credit/debit cards, and petty cash.
- Make travel arrangements and assist with guest accommodations.
- Be technically savvy with smart-home systems, update smart technology.
- Much more.
Estate Managers with the House Manager Agency UK
Needless to say, Bespoke Bureau picks our estate managers for their superior communication skills and their experience and ability to manage all of your properties with seamless service standards. Moreover, they offer emotional and intellectual stability. Of course also a commitment to long-term employment with a business-like mentality. They have extraordinary dedication to the families they serve. Last but not least, they have a proven track record of longevity and supporting references.
Our estate managers typically perform a variety of the following tasks:
Aside from all the amazing tasks a Bespoke Bureau house manager can offer, additionally our estate managers have further skills:
- Uniquely, represent employers and assets in a respectful, confidential manner at all time, reporting directly to the employer
- Direct supervision of all household staff, traveling to multiple properties to ensure all homes are running in the same seamless manner
- Especially negotiate all contracts, supervise work and review invoices for all outside serve providers
- Also, keep accurate records of all employees; hiring, firing, training, compensation, taxes, reviews and supervision
- Moreover, implement schedules for all maintenance, staffing, accounting and services needed for all properties
- Uniquely overlook security systems and procedure protocol development for all properties
- Interestingly offer PA duties. Similarly, coordinate all travel arrangements; ensuring homes are prepared for the employer’s arrival.
- Research purchases and act as employer representative, asset manager.
- Importantly, maintain accurate records for all property taxes, insurance and other important documentation
- Maintain accurate records of all assets in the various homes and on the properties; inventory, insurance, etc.
- Last but not least, your estate manager will overlook your smart home technology, household databases and apps
For a more in depth chat about how to utilize our House Manager Agency UK: Visit our website bespokebureau.com or contact the team of Domestic staff recruitment agency experts on the details below:
Main phone: +44 (0) 2032900142
Watch us on our Bespoke Vimeo video page