Training silver service London
First of all, our Training silver service London run all year. Secondly, we train staff to be the best of the best. Thirdly, we travel to your location to carry out the training. Book today on: +442032900142 or email@example.com
Who is the Training silver service London available for?
In fact, our training is available for:
- private service staff
- hotel staff
- private membership club staff
- yacht crew
Background silver service
Needless to say, many people really enjoy the sense of history that comes with Silver Service dining. In fact, in the right setting it can really add style to an event or function. Uniquely, silver service waiting originates from the manors and fine houses of the British middle and upper classes of centuries gone by.
Referred to by the French as ‘English Service’ or ‘Service Anglais’, silver service actually describes the process of serving diners from a ‘silver’ service dish to the diners plate. As opposed to the more common practice of serving the plate to the diner.
What makes our training silver service London special?
- First of all, our trainers are the best in the UK. In fact, our head silver service trainer has 40 years in V VIP events, Banquets, Fine dining etc.
- Secondly, we travel to you.
- Thirdly, the silver service waiter or waitress must be well acquainted with the appropriate etiquette and technique. Therefore, we teach all elements essential for this.
- Also, silver Service Training will teach your staff the techniques and etiquette to enable them to provide the best possible service to your guest.
- Importantly, we practice table management with an Elite touch.
- Last but not least, you will learn service with 6 stars.
Curriculum on the training silver service London
Learn a combination of theory and practice service in:
- Silver service
- Silver service excellence
- History of silver service
- Table management
- Elite service
- Finishing touches
- Banquette training
- VIP hygiene and professionalism
- Elite celebrity service
Courses silver service UK will teach you that:
- Silver service food is always served from the left, drinks and plated meals from the right.
- Meals are served to the diner from platters, not plated in the kitchen.
- The guest to the host’s right is served first. (Usually a female guest)
- Service continues clockwise.
- Plates are cleared from the right, glasses from the right; again starting with the guest to the host’s right.
- Glasses are stacked in a diagonal to the right and away, with wine (by course) in order, and then lastly, water glass in front.
To summarise, Bespoke Bureau’s Courses in silver service is about:
- Importantly, motivating service staff with their new found skills
- Also, consistency, continuous improvement and perfection
- Of course, 5 star Silver service training
- 5 star table management training
- 5 star Food and Beverage training
- Last but not least, learn perfection in table management
The Elite Silver Service training team
Bespoke: +44 (0) 2032900142